We are live (but not done)

The website is live. I figured I am at a stage where I need to start having people critique and find bugs in my site. So I have opened it up to all who wish to critique. Below you will find a link to the site. If you find any areas you wish for me to have a look at please comment below and I will endeavour to answer your queries and fix any bugs you may find. Just to note however, as this task is monumental in the amount of content I need to create at the moment many of the sites pages do not go beyond the initial landing pages for each subject area. Inferencing is the only one nearly completed and some more may be ready by the time you read this. Please be steadfast in your accusations of lazyness as I am getting there with the content. What I need from you however is to check these few things

- Can you access the work (all open to make a copy)
- Can you see the videos (nothings wrong there hopefully)
- Does the content you think meet the need by level
- Are most areas 3 click max to get to (Website flow)
- Can you get to and from pages with ease

Massive thank you to those who are able to help and provide information for me to work with. Just remember it is just one man working on this site so any changes will be made when I get the time. If the content works for you and your class please feel free to start using it when you like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog