Today we have been looking at google forms and google sheets in the Manaiakalani Intensive session. I have been able to develop my understanding in how to use forms and then take the data you collect and place it into google sheets. This is so handy for keeping your running records up to date without adding too much to your workload. I have also looked at how to insert data from a Google sheet into a map. Although it did not work for me, I will have a play and see if I can get this posted. I have also created a fun Pick a Path story for kids in Google forms. This will be a great writing tool for my boys who like to work collaboratively and share their ideas.

Another big thing for me has been looking at how to use Flubaroo as a tool in Google Sheets. This allows you to easily mark tests that you can set through google forms. No longer do we need to sit and mark each students basic facts test one at a time!


https://docs.google.com/a/wesleyintermediate.school.nz/forms/d/1dKZW20XwZcaZfcdO5v90zWo9nDqm06roAY3PLrDP9BE/prefill

Above is the link to my Pick a path story and below you can see a nice example of how you can easily plan for your story. Thanks to Michelle Armstrong and Sylvia Duckworth for this plan.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog