Filming has begun!!!

Quick I need some makeup!!!!! just kidding, that won't help....

Filming has begun. When I say filming I mean I have started to create the tutorial videos for some of the key strategies being taught. However some areas I may need to consider

- Do I need to get a haircut (Jokes but maybe wear a shirt to look more like a teacher)
- Do I need to get a quality mic? I mean its not bad sound but its not great sound
-Do I need a high quality video? Screencastify is great and useful but would people prefer quality
- Should I script it to the max (Maximum script or more real life)
- Should I find other teachers to do tutorials. Would students benefit from having a consistent teacher do the model or have a range of teachers to share their understanding?

Food for thought whilst I create the content.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog