DI Intensive Week 4

Having missed last weeks session I told myself I must try at least one thing that I can see from the DI intensive agenda. Through this I came across a Thinglink. A Thinglink is an interactive image where you can tag work or websites to the image you select. I have trialled this in my class with my reading groups and had a go at getting this work in a more visible place for my students. This also allowed me to show them working along with the work they were doing within one picture rather than a whole doc or presentation. This makes it much more convenient to use.

The applications for this are wide and of similar use to a padlet, yet more visual and I think a great way to engage students and parents with the work done in class.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog