It has been awhile since my last post and I just wanted to share with you what I have been busy creating. My ideas for the Asttle website continue to develop and change, and so I thought why don't I create a prototype website to use in my class that is similar to the asttle site I wish to create in the future. So spending a few hours (or more) of my time I managed to whip up a quick version of a reading task website that is directly linked to the skills we teach at school. This is across all classes at Wesley and so I am hoping to get some buy in from other teachers to try this out in their class. My goal here is to see if

- Students will use the website
-  Students will understand the tasks on the website
-  the tasks are easy enough to be done individually, yet are still challenging.

I also want to gain feedback from the users to see how the site has made an impact on them and what areas need to be improved.

The tasks on this site are based or are from Sheena Camerons reading strategy tutorials. I encourage people to have a look and critique as best they can, as any input from outside my normal surroundings will help me continue to develop a site catering to the needs of all people.

Reading task Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog