Edu 4.0 Future tech & collaboration

Sitting in a floating ball in the Tech Futures building in Newmarket, Auckland, I find myself thinking about the future of education (mainly because I'm doing the Mindlab post graduate course) and how as teachers we can develop our individual understanding of how to make use of the new digital curriculum and change the way we approach our classroom task design and learning environment.


The collaboration flow chart from Microsofts 21C Learning design framework and rubric is a great starting point for most schools and teachers to use to help them redefine collaboration within their classrooms and practise. How many tasks do you provide for your students that would meet level 5?

I know I would probably be lucky to get to a level 3 or 4 and I'm the head of Digital at my school! Gives you a strong point to start reflecting on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog