Design process thinking: KPMG Day 1


Today has been another great day of design thinking and pulling apart our inquiry tools. My idea remains in the realms of building clarity between test and task, but with some tweaks towards a parent portal that sits with the student portal. I also need to look at how it can be used if testing does not take place (however it does challenge me to think schools would do no testing!)

Unpacking the user interface and how it will look and feel was a great experience to help identify how my tool will meet the needs of my students and parents.

Next steps for me are to arm myself with evidence to show my assumption is correct and I know I need to be designing my questions in a more accurate fashion so that I get credible reliable evidence.

An all round great day for exploring our inquiry at KPMG Auckland, and right in the viaduct too! Such a lucky group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog