DI Intensive Week 9 This is the end!!  (not really though)


After nine weeks of intense digital learning, I have consolidated my knowledge of LCS tools and strategies, trialled a new initiative, come up with an inquiry and developed my understanding of HTML. I have learnt the tools of the trade and I can now say I am well prepared for what the changing and modernised curriculum is asking me to teach and to achieve for my students.

I have today become a Level 1 Certified Google educator and some could call me a Level 1 Manaiakalani digital educator (although some might not). This has been well worth the time and effort, and I am very grateful for Dorothy and James' time spent working with the group.

I look forward to bringing my new knowledge into Ako Hiko and hopefully I can implement some changes in our cluster.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog