Website content issues!

I don't want to start this post off on a downer but man is it hard to create quality content when under the pressure of time! My first idea for having a group of teachers to help collaborate with over how lessons might be approached and levelled has sort of fallen through. All though many teachers would like to help, no one seems to have the time to really get into it. So I am stuck here trying to create some lessons that will hopefully provide the benefits I so want out of this site. I believe I need the input from others as I feel the more experience and input I receive then the better the results will be. I will continue to endeavour to create and hopefully my content and lessons will be what people are after. My next steps will be to have to find a creative panel who can at least judge the quality of my lessons and provide feedback as to the positives and negatives and the next steps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog